Download FREE Poster - Seven Steps to Parking Lot Safety
Your Safety Manual
DEFY the Bad Guy -- Powerful Practical Self-Defense Strategies for Every Woman is chock-full of simple techniques you can use to protect yourself and your family.
Arm your subconscious for safety and discover how to:
- Create powerful shields that protect you from violence
- Practice awareness and intuition to detect the bad guy before he gets close
- Set and defend boundaries with a powerful stance and voice
- Disable your attacker with devastating strikes
- Visualize your self-defense success
Get a copy of DEFY the Bad Guy -- Powerful Practical Self-Defense Strategies for Every Woman for yourself and the women you care about.
Safety with Style!
How can you be safer when you're out and about? This is Safe and Confident Self-Defense Trainings weapon of choice. This sleek, thin, ergonomic keychain fits comfortably in your hand as you walk through the parking lot.
• Virtually unbreakable material
• Easy to use, small, lightweight and comfortable to hold
• Pointed enough to be effective, but won’t tear the insides of your purse
• Safer around small children than other self defense products
By carrying this keychain in defense mode, you are building muscle memory and practicing self-defense every time you go out!
T-Shirts Coming Soon!
What Our Clients Say
“This Book Delivers!
Shawna Bowen Bevers, Owner, From Rock Star To Therapist - Motivational Speaker/Entertainer, Flagstaff, Arizona
“This book delivers! Speaking as a rape survivor as well as a licensed therapist, I can honestly say that this book can and will give women the wisdom, understanding, and tools to feel safe and confident in any situation she may come across. If you are a woman, please read this book!”
Teaches You How to Be Ready for Danger
Louise Gorsica, Yorktown, Virginia
"This book is the one must read for all busy women. Learning how to be mentally and physically prepared in the event of an unexpected attack is something all of us need to know how to do. DEFY the Bad Guy teaches you how to be ready for danger..."
“Safe and Secure 101”
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, U.S. Army (Ret.) Director, Warrior Science Group, Author of On Killing, Member, American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
"Julie Greene's DEFY the Bad Guy is "Safe and Secure 101"... This is a book that can inform and empower women (and any men who are smart enough to read and heed!) to lead a safe... life for themselves and their families. Well done, Julie!"