Are Realtors at Risk?
The spotlight is on realtor safety in the wake of the assault, kidnapping, and murder of Arkansas real estate agent Beverly Carter. In September 2014, Ms. Carter went to show a house and was found 5 days later brutally murdered by her would-be client. And this is not the only story involving realtors and violence.
Realtor safety just for women? No!
30% of attack victims are men.
This potentially life-saving training is specifically focused on the safety issues that agents, brokers, landlords, and property managers face every day. May qualify for CE credits.
Self-Defense 101 for Realtors
Two to Three Hour Presentation/Demonstration
Learn and practice effective techniques for:
- Avoiding an attack in a vacant house
- How to use your keys and cell phone for safety
- Developing intuition and breathing for calm action
- Verbal commands and body language that says “Hard” Target"
- Your personal weapons and how they connect with the Bad Guy's vulnerable targets
Great for your next meeting or conference! Suits and heels are preferred – know how to defend yourself in your business attire!
Unleash Your Inner Hero - Self-Defense 201 for Realtors
Four to Eight Hour Hands-On Training
Are you ready to rumble? We offer hands-on training using solid targets and partnering with fellow students. Your group will learn:
- Concepts and strategies from Self-Defense 101 for Realtors
- Strong strikes and killer kicks using a solid target
- Escaping from wrist grabs, hair grabs, bear hugs, and chokes
- When you get knocked down – how to escape from the ground
This class requires comfortable clothes – soft soled shoes and loose fitting pants. Practice physically defending yourself in a safe atmosphere.
What Our Clients Say
My Favorite Part was the Physical Defense!
- Donna Dellinger, Mid Atlantic Residential, Williamsburg, Virginia
Extremely Informational and Highly Entertaining
Maria Lau, Sales Manager, WACO Title, Fort Smith, Arkansas
Ana Bridges, iRealty, Fort Smith, Arkansas