About Julie Greene
Like you, I still get nervous when I'm walking to my car in the parking lot. But that's a good thing!
Many people think that self-defense training is about playing down that fear. This is just not true. Effective self-defense training will show you how to use that fear to help you prevent an attack and teach you how to use the personal weapons nature gave you to escape a bad situation.
I'm passionate about your safety!
I work with associations, organizations, schools, and businesses to provide self-defense training to their members so they can be safe from danger.
My self-defense program is all about techniques that are easy to learn, easy to remember, and most importantly, available to any person who uses them. Self-defense training for women created by a woman, although men can benefit as well!
But it's not just the physical stuff. You've got to have the right mindset as well. I love teaching the entire spectrum of safety and want you and your group to be ready as well as able to defend yourself in the face of danger.
Certifications and Awards
For this program, I've augmented my martial arts training with other types of training to make sure that you get the best information out there. Not to brag, but here's where you can see that I know my stuff!
- Third Degree Black Belt in the Korean martial art TaeKownDo
- Second Degree Black Belt in Combat Hapkido (ICHF)
- Certified R.A.D. (Rape, Agression Defense) Systems instructor
- Licensed instructor the the International Police Defensive Tactics Institute (IPDTI)
- Combat Hapkido Ground Survival Program Instructor
- Anatomical Targeting Strategies Program
- Member of the Association for Women's Self-Defense Advancement (AWSDA) and the National Women's Martial Arts Federation (NWMAF)
- Awarded Special Contributions to the Martial Arts and inducted into the Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Honors
- RYT500 Certified Yoga and Meditation instructor
- Author of DEFY the Bad Guy, Powerful, Practical Self-Defense Strategies for Every Woman
I also am an experienced traveler always looking forward to my next adventure. I love my two cats, three chickens, and college-age son. Not in that order.
Let's talk about your safety and the safety of your group!
Can't wait to hear from you!